This beautiful holiday villa, a recently restored farmhouse, is nestled on the slopes of Mount Etna descending towards the sea. The villa offers spectacular views of the coast between Acireale and Taormina and has been decorated and furnished with great care and retaining some of its old features such as the wooden beams, terracotta floor tiles and selected antiques. The property serves as an ideal starting point to explore Mount Etna and the many traditional villages on the slopes as well as the Eastern gems Taormina, Acireale and Catania.
Great care was taken to preserve the character and charme of this beautiful old farmhouse dating back to the 1700.
Each of the rooms contain elements of the traditional Sicilyn style, such as the kitchen decorated with artisan-hand made ceramic tiles. The villa offers plenty of space and panoramic terraces overlooking the garden with lawn and Mediterranean plants and the pool, ideal places for total relaxation.
Interior of the villa
- living/dining room with television, DVD player and hifi
- woodstove in living room
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- satellite antenna
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with gas hob, gas oven, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with single bed
- bedroom with single bed and double bed
- bedroom with double bed
- 2 bathrooms each with single washbasin, shower, bidet, toilet and hairdryer
Exterior of the villa
- large plot
- private pool measuring 14m x 7m and 1,5m deep. Open from 08.05 to 06.11.
- 2 terraces
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 2 private parking spaces
- roof terrace
- nearest town: S. Giovanni Montebello 1 km (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Riposto 10 km (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach: Riposto 9 km (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest port: Catania 25 km (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Catania 45 km (within 50 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Comiso 120 km ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- extra bed and children bed/cot (on demand)
Features and services at extra charge
- maid service and babysit service
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Giarre, Sicily
- bar (within 1000 meters of the house)
- promenade (Giarre 5 km) (within 5 kilometers of the house)
Sights and culture in Giarre, Sicily
- museum (Catania 25 km), church (Catania 25 km), palace (Catania 25 km), castle (Catania 25 km) and historic place (Catania 25 km) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- tennis (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- mountainbiking, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- climbing and diving (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: The prices for Villa Belmonte in Acireale are indicated on the price list per week including additional costs. This does not mean that you should always rent a week. Outside the high season you can freely choose your arrival and departure day by clicking on the availability calendar the desired dates, the rent is automatically calculated.