The old lighthouse of Brucoli has been transformed into Villa del Faro, a "luxury lighthouse", an exclusive and intimate residence, which is the perfect synthesis of environmental, architectural restoration and history, finding the balance between tourism and sustainability. Brucoli, is a small fishing village in Sicily, in the province of Syracuse and at the gates of the famous Val di Noto, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. And almost like a lookout for the fishermen's houses, the lighthouse, built in 1912, stands and if it could speak, would tell stories of travel and life.
The renovation project, which started in 2019, was completed in 2020. The result is Villa del Faro, a luxury villa from which you can enjoy an invaluable view over the sea to the imposing Etna. The touch of seafaring and adventure that is inherent in this exclusive villa, but also the elegant Italian design, thought out down to the smallest detail and testifying to masterly craftsmanship, does not fail to impress its guests. The roof terrace, which is accessible via the lantern tower, is tiled with colourful majolica in an undulating pattern and equipped with high-quality lounge furniture, is the icing on the cake of the property. Let your gaze wander over the sea, the Aragonese castle from the 15th century to the imposing Etna opposite. Feel the cooling breeze, breathe the spicy sea air and let the magic and peace of this place unfold its beneficial effects.
On the front terrace overlooking the sea is another pleasantly designed dining and lounge area and a Jacuzzi equipped with chromotherapy. A short ladder leads you to the comfortable wooden walkway that leads directly to the sea.
Interior: On the ground floor there is a tastefully furnished living room with a central fireplace, ideal for the cooler months, the dining room with open kitchen, from where you can access the side terrace with its shaded and wind protected dining area. Also here is a small wellness area with hammam, shower and WC. On the upper floor there are two suites with sea view, en-suite bathrooms and tub in the room, as well as another comfortable double room with sea view.
Exterior: Surrounded by the sea, stylish roof terrace with lounge furniture, sun terrace with deck chairs, terrace with dining area, heatable Jacuzzi.
- Size: 250 m2
- Speaker for i-phone / i-pod
- USB wall sockets
- Bluetooth speakers in bedrooms and living areas
- Portable bluetooth speakers for outdoor use
- Smart satellite TV with Sky and Netflix
- Internet ADSL Wi-Fi Internet
- Wine cellar
Features and services available at extra charge:
- Transfer ( to/from Catania Airport) € 120 (up to 4 pax); € 220 (5-9 pax)
- Cook € 300 + groceries and beverages (up to 4 pax); € 400+groceries and beverages (up to 6 pax)
- Breakfast € 10 - € 25 per person
- Private boat excursion up to 6 persons € 600/day (food and beverages to be paid separately)
- Half day tour (up to 5h) to Pantalica; Syracuse; Catania: € 130 for up to 6 persons
- Full day tour: to Palermo, Syracuse, Noto; Marzamemi; Ragusa; Modica; Scicli, Monti Iblei; Mount Etna; Piazza Armerina: € 220- € 280 for up to 6 persons (lunches and entrance fees to museums and archaeological sites are not included)
- Rocky beach: 20 m
- Small sandy beach: 70 m
- Equipped sandy beach: 12km
- Groceries: 500 m
- Restaurant: 500 m
- Catania airport 36 km
- Comiso airport 84 km
- Donnafugata Golf Resort 104 km
- Syracuse 39 km
- Catania 49 km
- Acireale 68 km
- Noto 65 km
- Marzamemi 80 km
- Mount Etna 82 km
- Taormina 103 km
- Oriented Nature Reserve Cavagrande del Cassibile 68 km
- Oriented Nature Reserve Oasi Faunistica di Vendicari 70 km
- Necropolis of Pantalica 32 km
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 1.000,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: The prices indicated are per week. Please contact us for shorter stays. You can send us a general enquiry by completing the form on the bottom of this page. To place an option or proceed with a booking request please click the button 'Price calculation via calendar' and follow the process. Thank you!