Villa Feudale is a former, typical Sicilyn country estate, located on the edge of the Ibleon plateau, overlooking Mount Etna and the Tyrrhenian Sea. The property is located just 30 minutes from Catania and 10 minutes drive from the sea, an ideal location for day trips to Syracuse, Taormina, Noto, Modica, Ragusa and Mount Etna.
The former estate of Villa Feudale which dates back to the 13th century has been only recently restored now offering modern comforts combined beautifully with the historic atmosphere of the estate.
A wide door next to the 17th century chapel leads into the entrance hall from where you have access to the living quarters, each area separated by the original arched doorways. Here you find a spacious drawing room with fireplace which leads onto the library with books about the history of the villa and pictures of the original property. There is also a further sitting area and through more arches a grand dining room which allows access to the professional kitchen and porch and through the large glass doors to the well tended Italian gardens and the Indian pavillion.
Each of the living areas allow access to the main courtyard where the spacious bedrooms are located. The bedrooms are each with en-suite bathroom and independent entrance with the possibility of having interconnecting rooms. The rooms are all individually furnished and decorated with great taste and simplicity.
Facing the courtyard are the windows of the rear facade of the owners' house who sometimes occupy the East wing of the property. Their immense knowledge of the history of the property represents a great addition to the villa and lucky guests are at times offered the possibility to attend tours of the grounds to discover and experience the insider view of a property that still holds many secrets.
Directly opposite the main entrance is a well maintained English garden, next to it is the large leisure area with the swimming pool (20 x 9), the Turkish bath and sauna as well as a summer kitchen (barbeque aea) and outdoor dining area ideal for 'Al fresco dining'.
Set on 110 acres, the villa is surrounded by extensive gardens with numerous shaded areas, relaxing look-outs and secluded benches that offer privacy and peace.
Interior of the villa
- large villa
- air conditioned living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- air conditioned dining room
- additional living room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 9 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- cable television
- study room
- laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 9 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with double bed, television and bathroom en-suite
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower, bidet, toilet and hairdryer
- 8 en-suite bathrooms, each with single washbasin, bath/shower combination, bidet, toilet and hairdryer
- 3 bathrooms each with single washbasin, bath/shower combination, bidet, toilet and hairdryer
- total of 12 bathrooms
Exterior of the villa
- private pool measuring 18m x 11m
- covered terrace
- outdoor kitchen and barbecue
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 5 private parking spaces
- nearest town within 10 kilometers of the villa
- nearest riverbank or shore within 5 kilometers of the villa
- nearest beach within 10 kilometers of the villa
- nearest port within 10 kilometers of the villa
- nearest airport: Catania (within 50 kilometers of the villa)
- please consult if pets are allowed
- wheelchair friendly accommodation
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- table tennis
- central heating
- sauna and indoor jacuzzi
Features and services at extra charge
- maid service, cook service, laundry service and babysit service
- 4 extra beds and 4 children beds/cots (on demand)
Sights and culture in Brucoli, Sicily
- church (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- tennis, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, diving and snorkeling (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 3.000,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: The prices indicated are per week. Please contact us for shorter stays. You can send us a general enquiry by completing the form on the bottom of this page. To place an option or proceed with a booking request please click the button 'Price calculation via calendar' and follow the process. Thank you!