Villa Orlando is located on the vibrant and diverse northern coast of Sicily: the villa boasts spectacular views and each suite apartment overlooks the stunning harbor and peninsula of Capo d’Orlando and the breathtaking Aeolian Islands as well as the manicured villa gardens, pool and temple.
Make yourself comfortable and relax in one of the many beautiful garden areas of the "Parco Pitrè", enjoy carefree hours by the infinity pool , doing morning yoga in the temple, work out in the fitness room, play a game of bocce or chess and purified in the sauna. Throughout the property you’ll find lovingly designed and crafted details with historical and literary references.
Special attention has been given to all details and each suite apartment is fully furnished and equipped to provide all needs. The piazza "Benvenuti", the entrance area, welcomes and provides you easy access to this beautiful hillside villa and to its suite apartments.
Within a short drive are the most beautiful and varying beaches, the center and shopping district of Capo d’Orlando as well as other sight worthy towns and villages. The villa is located within easy distance of local retail stores, fashion outlets, restaurants and other specialty stores. An excellent starting point to discover Sicily and the various activities available on the island
This large villa is over three floors and comprises 3 apartments (ground floor, main floor and upper floor) and a small flat near the pool
Suite "La Cultura Siciliana" (149m2) - main floor
"La Cultura Siciliana" is a spacious suite apartment located on the main floor of the villa and offers more than 108m2 of living space complimented by a 41m2 terrace from which guests can enjoy a panoramic view of the Aeolian Islands and Mediterranean sea. The suite includes three double bedrooms, two full bathrooms with shower (one also with bathtub), a large dining/living room area (with a well-stocked library and a gas fireplace) with an open concept kitchen. Central air conditioning and heating ensures the comfort throughout the year.
Suite "Le Isole Eolie“ (146m2) - upper floor
The suite apartment "Le Isole Eolie" is on the upper floor of the Villa and offers a living area of 82m2 and a 64m2 balcony. Each of the rooms have direct access to the oversized wrap-around balcony.The suite includes three double bedrooms, two full bathrooms with shower, a dining/living room area with an open concept kitchen (and a gas fireplace). Central air conditioning and heating ensures the comfort throughout the year.
Flat "Storia e Geografia" - ground floor
The flat "Storia e Geografia" is on the ground floor and includes a spaciuos dining/living room area with an open kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with shower
Small flat "Rifugio Cupido" near the pool
On the first floor of the so-called chapel is the small flat, called "rifugio cupido", specially designed for couples: a large room with a double bed, a sitting area and a table that can also be used for dining, view of the pool and the Aeolian Islands, a kitchenette in the entrance area with refrigerator, gas cooker and electric oven, dishwasher; a washing machine is located on the ground floor next to the kitchen; a bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and washbasin; access at the top from the descent and at the bottom from the pool area
In 8 bedrooms the double beds are divisible and can be coverted into twin rooms.
Villa Orlando interior
- Air conditioning throughout the house, powered by the photovoltaic system, so sustainable. Air conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms. The air conditioning can only be adjusted centrally on each floor, not individually per room.
- TV in the living/dining rooms; not in the bedrooms
- Satellite antenna
- Safes in the wardrobes
- Electric shutters
- Automatic awnings (wind/sun sensor)
- Insect screens on all windows and patio doors
- WiFi throughout the house and in parts of the outside area
- Gas fireplaces in the living rooms (cooler season)
- Kitchens: combined living/dining room with open kitchen; gas cooker, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, toaster. Filtered drinking water in all kitchens (extra tap), no lugging of water bottles except a few in reserve or carbonated, no quantities of empty plastic bottles (sustainable).
Villa Orlando exterior
- Private pool ; dimensions: 5 m x 12 m, one half with a depth of 1.30 m, the other half with a depth of 2.50 m. Hydro-massage or workout in the pool’s counter-current system. Thanks to the latest technology, the water requires minimal chlorination and therefore is particularly gentle on the skin.
- Outdoor shower by the pool
- Fitness room
- Finnish sauna
- A handicapped accessible bathroom with toilet and washbasin
- The Garden “Parco Pitrè” with marble “Temple” and arena (electrical outlets, Wi-Fi and outdoor lighting are accessible in the temple area)
- Outdoor large chess set
- “Grotto” located below the large terrace on the first floor: there you can eat with a large group, protected from wind and sun. In the three niches of the grotto you’ll find references to the history and culture of Sicily
- 12-metre-long bocce court.
- Private parking spaces on the property
- Solar system (villa Orlando has a strong commitment to sustainability and the environment. On the lower edge of the property there is a state-of-the-art photovoltaic system. It provides air conditioning for the buildings in the summer
- The centre of the village of Capo d’Orlando is about 10 minutes drive away by car, as are various beaches.
- Palermo and Catania airports are about 180 km away.
- The railway station is about 10 minutes away by car.
- Non-smoking accommodation
- Small pets on request
- Suitable for families with children from about eight years old (good swimming skills), also for babies
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 2.000,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.