Villa Elisir is situated in a privileged position directly on the sea with a fantastic view over the bay and the popular coastal town of Cefalù with its famous Norman Cathedral. From the villa you have direct (private) access to the sea (rocky). The popular sandy beach of Mazzforno is only 5 minutes walk away. It is one of the most beautiful beaches in the area of Cefalù, perfect for those who want to explore the seabed, for lovers of diving and snorkeling.
The location of the villa is ideal for those who want to explore Cefalu and Palermo, the Madonie Mountains and its award-winning villages and towns.
The villa is surrounded by an extensive Mediterranean garden with palm trees, olive trees, oleander bushes, bougainvillea and other typical Mediterranean plants. The garden is characterized by a magnificent, recently renovated area. Low dry-stone walls surround this area of the garden where you can relax with breathtaking views and enjoy an aperitif or just relax. From the garden you can access the small rocky beach below through a private gate.
From both the terrace and the villa you can enjoy the view over the sea and the picturesque coast, as well as the 'Skyeline' of Cefalù with the Rocca and the twin towers of the Norman cathedral.
Interior of the villa
- air conditioned living/dining room with television
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- covered balcony
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- cable television
- study room
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with gas hob, gas oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- air-conditioned bedroom with single bed and bathroom en-suite
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with double bed
- air-conditioned bedroom with 2 single beds
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower, bidet, toilet and hairdryer
- 2 bathrooms each with single washbasin, shower, bidet, toilet and hairdryer
- total of 3 bathrooms
Exterior of the villa
- covered terrace
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- private covered parking space and 2 private parking spaces
- nearest town: Cefalù 4,7 km (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: direct access rocky beach (within 25 meters of the villa)
- nearest beach: Mazzaforno (sandy beach) 300 m (within 500 meters of the villa)
- nearest port within 10 kilometers of the villa
- nearest airport: Palermo 94 km (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Catania 173 km ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- air heating and air-conditioned
- children bed/cot (on demand)
Features and services at extra charge
- maid service and laundry service
- extra bed (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Cefalu', Sicily
- bar and promenade (within 5 kilometers of the house)
Sights and culture in Cefalu', Sicily
- church and historic place (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- tennis, mountainbiking, cycling, canoeing, fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing and waterskiing (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 300,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: The prices for Villa Elisir in Cefalù are indicated on the price list per week including additional costs. This does not mean that you should always rent a week. Outside the high season you can freely choose your arrival and departure day by clicking on the availability calendar the desired dates, the rent is automatically calculated.