Casa Zammù is a typically Sicilian restored country house nestled in the shade of olive trees. A holiday home with attention to detail, where you can breathe in the air of times gone by: the simple charm and comfort of a rustic traditional Sicilian home. The house benefits from a private swimming pool (8 x 3 m). The villa it is spread over 2 floors and can accommodate 4 people (or maximum 6 by adding one bed in the master bedroom’s additional room and one bed in the living area). The beauty of the exposed stonework, the use of local materials and the meticulous restoration of period objects make this an enchanting place.The popular sandy beach of Mazzaforno is only 5 minutes walk away. It is one of the most beautiful beaches in the area of Cefalù, perfect for those who want to explore the seabed, for lovers of diving and snorkeling. It is an ideal place to spend a comfortable vacation. This holiday house is perfect to enjoy the advantages of the beach, as well as the luxury of a private pool. The proximity to Cefalù, makes this an ideal proprerty for those wanting to explore one of Sicily's most popular seaside towns (the Normann Jewel).
GF: small kitchen, cosy living area, 1 double bedroom (wich opens to a outdoor space sitting area so you can enjoy open air living) and 1 bathroom with shower.
UF: 1 spacious double master bedroom with private bathroom with shower and an additional room that can be used as a dressing/relaxation area or as an additional single room.
Swimming pool (3 x 8 m), outdoor shower, sun terrace, dining and sitting area, mediterranean garden, parking.
- nearest town: Cefalù (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: from the house is possible to reach the closest sea access by walking (leaving the main gate and going around the property, along a small road, you come to a staircase leading to the sea)
- nearest airport: Palermo 94 km
- second nearest airport: Catania 173 km
- no smoking accommodation
- pets are not allowed
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- bed linen and towels
- mid-week cleaning
Features and services at extra charge
Sights and culture in Cefalú, Sicily
- museum, palace, castle, monument, architectural building and historic place (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- tennis, fishing and diving (within 10 kilometers of the villa)