This recently renovated villa overlooks the sea and enjoys a panoramic view that can be appreciated from its terraces where you can relax and dine al fresco. It is located on a green hill by the sea and close to the village of Sant'Ambrogio and Cefalù. Guests can choose to experience the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere the property offers or immerse themselves in the life of the typical Sicilian village. Exciting excursions can be made, such as visiting the Roman ruins of Tindari, discovering trekking routes in the Madonie mountains and visiting the Aeolian Islands by boat. The villa is located on a hill above Cefalù in a quiet residential area. It is 1.2 km from the village of Sant'Ambrogio where there is a bar, a pizzeria, a couple of restaurants, a wine shop and a mini market. Cefalù, with its wide choice of equipped beaches, bars, restaurants, shops, banks and pharmacies, is 5 km from the villa.
The interiors of Villa il Basto are bright and elegant, furnished with a mix of traditional and contemporary Sicilian styles and pleasant antique furniture. On the ground floor is the spacious living area with wood-beamed ceilings, comfortable sofas and a fireplace. French doors lead to the covered outdoor dining terrace. On this floor there is also the kitchen and a guest bathroom. On the first floor there is a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a second double bedroom shares a spacious bathroom with bath and shower with the third bedroom with double sofa bed. Each room is furnished in its own style with simplicity as the common denominator. A further bedroom and a bathroom are located in the spacious and bright annexe next to the villa. VILLA. Ground floor: Living room with dining area, kitchen, guest wc, covered terrace with dining table for 12 persons. First Floor: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second double bedroom and a bedroom with a double sofa bed and private terrace, share a massive family bathroom. DEPENDANCE: Spacious and bright double bedroom and bathroom with shower.
Exterior / Park:
The exteriors begin with the large, partially covered terrace. In the shade is the dining area for 12 people and the living area. All with an incredible sea view. There are also two outdoor kitchens, one of which is complete with a state-of-the-art electric oven. The garden is terraced with fruit trees, including orange, lemon and fig trees. On the terrace there is also a swimming pool with its own solarium.
The sinuously shaped swimming pool is 1.3 m deep and measures approximately 8 x 4 m. From its solarium, equipped with sun loungers and parasols, you can sunbathe and admire the incredible view. The pool is open from May 1st to October 31st.
Distances, amenities, sights and culture:
- Airport:Palermo 107 km, Catania 169 km, Trapani 189 km
- Train station:Cefalù 9 km, Palermo 80 km
- Highways:Highway A20 exit Cefalù 14 km
- Shops and services:Sant'Ambrogio 1,2 km, Cefalù 9 km
- Beaches:Sant'Ambrogio 6 km, Cefalù 9 km, Finale di Pollina 14 km, Mazzaforno 14 km
- Parking:Two uncovered parking spaces inside the property
- Access roads:Paved up to the entrance
- Attractions within 100 km:Cefalù 9 km, Gibilmanna 17 km, Castelbuono 22 km, Gratteri 24 km, Castel di Tusa 24 km, Santo Stefano di Camastra 35 km, Riserva Naturale delle Madonie 52 km, Petralia Soprana 56 km, Bagheria 64 km, Palermo 77 km, Petralia Sottana 84 km, Parco Avventura dei Nebrodi 90 km
- Altitude:30 slm
- smoking is not allowed
- Pets allowed on request (please consult)
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
- bed linen and towels
- final cleaning
- gas (for kitchen use)
- internet Wi-Fi connection
- pool and park maintenance
Facilities and services not included
- electricity (for guests who requested the air conditioning: EUR 70/week in May and Medium season - EUR 120/week in High season),
- tourist tax (where applicable)
- in case of non-disposal of urban waste, the extra payment of EUR 30 per week will be required at check-out
- extra cleaning when pets are present (EUR 50/pet/week)
- late check-in: arrival after 22.00 is possible as long as it has been agreed in advance. Please note: late arrival is subject to a fee of EUR15/h to a max of 3h.
Facilities and services at extra charge (on demand)
- extra cleaning (EUR 22/hour/cleaner)
- extra linen (EUR 15/person)
- baby cot EUR 35/week
- high chair EUR 35/week
- heating (according to consumption with prices in force at the time of stay)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 700,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.