Luxury seafront Villa Angelina with private swimming pool is located in the beautiful setting of the Maddalena peninsula, 10 km south of Syracuse. This prestigious dwelling, with a direct access to the sea and rocks below, enjoys a spectacular sea front position with breathtaking views. Majestic and elegant, this charming villa is surrounded by a well-kept lawned garden with a wonderful heated swimming pool and wide, well-equipped terraces, one of which with a motorized pergola awning, ideal for eating outdoors. Exquisitely finished and furnished, its comfortable, cosy interiors, on three floors with a surface area of over 300 square metres, include on the ground floor a large living room with dining and conversation area, a fully equipped kitchen, a laundry room, a fitness room and a bathroom with an infrared sauna. On the first floor are two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and a bright living room, that opens though full-height windows to a lovely terrace with stunning sea views. On the second floor are two further bedrooms, one of which is the master bedroom with closet and en-suite shower and tub. The villa is also equipped with all mod cons, including air conditioning and heating (in all rooms), computer workstation with Wi-Fi, Sat-TV, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, Sonos home sound system, bbq and safe.
Ideal property for a relaxing beach-based holiday, which combines comfort and great spaces with luxury, Villa Angelina is just a few minutes’ drive away from Syracuse and its enchanting historic centre. In the surrounding area can be easily visited also the baroque towns of Noto, Modica, Scicli and Ragusa Ibla, the nature reserves of Cavagrande del Cassibile and Vendicari, the characteristic fishing villages of Marzamemi and Portopalo di Capo Passero, Mount Etna and Taormina.
Not suitable for families with children less than 12 years old (not allowed).
Interior of the villa
- 3 level villa
- air conditioned living/dining room with television and hifi
- air conditioned living room with television
- 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
- satellite antenna and cable television
- laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- open kitchen-diner with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with king size bed and bathroom en-suite
- bathroom with shower, toilet and hairdryer
- 3 en-suite bathrooms, each with shower, toilet and hairdryer
- en-suite bathroom with double washbasin, bath, shower, toilet and hairdryer
- total of 5 bathrooms
Exterior of the villa
- heated private pool measuring 10m x 5m and 1,3m deep.Open from 01.03 to 30.11.
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 3 private parking spaces
- roof terrace/sun terrace
- nearest town: Siracusa 12 km
- Sandy beach (6 kilometers from the villa)
- direct access to the sea and rocks below
- nearest port: Siracusa 16 km
- nearest airport: Catania 70 km
- second nearest airport: Comiso 115 km / Palermo 300 km
- public transport: train within 25 kilometers of the villa
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- computer and internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- daily maid service
- fitness area
- air heating
Features and services at extra charge
- cook service
- pool heating
Sights and culture in Siracusa, Sicily
- museum, palace, ruin, monument , architectural building and historic place Siracusa (12 km kilometers from the accommodation)
- diving (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 2.000,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: The prices indicated are per week. Please contact us for shorter stays. You can send us a general enquiry by completing the form on the bottom of this page. To place an option or proceed with a booking request please click the button 'Price calculation via calendar' and follow the process. Thank you!