Villa Aronica is the only private villas with swimming pool in San Vito Lo Capo. The villa, which was rebuilt in the summer of 2014, has been tastefully fitted and furnished and is located in a particularly favorable position just on the edge of San Vito Lo Capo and 7 minutes walking distance to the large sandy beach which is considered one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the whole of Italy. From the entrance gate a path leads through the Mediterranean garden with pine, palm, olive trees and typical shrubs of all kinds, to the vast sun terraces, the pool area and the entrance to the villa.
From the terrace you can enjoy a fantastic view of the sea and the famous mountain of San Vito Lo Capo. The terraces are equipped with all kinds of lounge, dining and sun bathing furniture and offer some superior parasols for good shade when required. The covered terrace (Pergola) which also boasts an outdoor kitchen and a large dining table is the perfect setting for ‘Dining Al Fresco’. The upper terrace also offers some attractive lounge furniture. The pool area is equipped with comfortable sun beds, parasol, breakfast table and a hammock. The owners really thought of everything, behind the pool area there is even a small playground for our smaller guests.
Villa Aronica is light and modern. The colours of cream and sand predominate and give the villa a friendly and bright atmosphere. The pool area is right next to the villa and is also equipped with a outdoor shower. A solid, specially built BBQ is located at the back of the pool area and playground.
Villa Aronica is the ideal setting for guests who want to explore the western part of Sicily, go hiking, or climbing, diving or who just want to enjoy the famous white sandy beach of San Vito Lo Capo and relax by the pool. From the villa it is only a 1 minute car ride or 5 minutes on foot to reach the beach of San Vito Lo Capo. San Vito Lo Capo town prides itself on its famous annual couscous festival, various excellent restaurants, the Zingaro and Monte Cofano Nature Reserves and a climbing wall which has gained fame in the climbing circles in recent years.
Interior of the villa
- 3 level villa
- air conditioned living/dining room with television, DVD player and hifi
- 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- satellite antenna and cable television
- alarm system
- washing machine in the kitchen
- open kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 7 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with double bed, television and bathroom en-suite
- 7 en-suite bathrooms, each with single washbasin, shower, bidet, toilet and hairdryer
- total of 7 bathrooms
Exterior of the villa
- private pool measuring 10m x 5m and 1,6m deep
- 3 covered terraces
- outdoor kitchen and barbecue
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 5 private parking spaces
- roof terrace
- nearest town: San Vito lo Capo (within 200 meters of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: San Vito lo Capo (within 200 meters of the villa)
- nearest beach: San Vito lo Capo (within 200 meters of the villa)
- nearest port: San Vito lo Capo (within 500 meters of the villa)
- nearest airport: Trapani 62 km (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Palermo 87 km (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (ADSL)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- game console (PlayStation 4)
- air heating
Features and services at extra charge
- maid service, cook service, laundry service and babysit service
- soccer field
- 3 extra beds and 2 children beds/cots (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in San Vito Lo Capo, Sicily
- bar and promenade (San Vito lo Capo) (within 500 meters of the house)
- tennis, horse riding, mountainbiking, cycling, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 1000 meters of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 1.000,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: The prices for Villa Aronica 14p in San Vito Lo Capo are indicated on the price list per week including additional costs. This does not mean that you should always rent a week. Outside the high season you can freely choose your arrival and departure day by clicking on the availability calendar the desired dates, the rent is automatically calculated.