Villa Le Vigne is a stylish, yet cozy holiday villa with private pool and panoramic views, located on the Southwest Coast of Sicily, near the sought after area of Selinunte. The villa is set on top of a hill, surrounded by vineyards, only a stroll from the beautiful sandy beach, which stretches all the way to Selinunte. Le Vigne, which has been lovingly restored and furnished with great care, offers plenty of outdoor space for sunbathing, reading in the shade, dining 'al fresco', or cooling off in the pool. The location on the Southwest coast of Sicily, makes this the perfect setting for family or friends who are looking for a truly relaxing holiday, with plenty of interesting things to see nearby. Points of interest in the region include the famous Archaeological site of Selinunte, one of Europe's most extensive finds, Porto Palo, a small, quaint fishing village with good seafood restaurants, the capital Palermo with its wealth of history, Mazara del Vallo with Europe's last remaining Kasbah and of course the famous 'Valley of the Temples' in Agrigento.
Tipps: The long sandy beach of the Belice River Nature Reserve is in walking distance (800 metres) from the villa.The beach is never crowded and you can enjoy the unspoiled nature.
The nearby popular restaurant La Pineta is located right on the beach a 1200 meter walk from the villa via the beach (by car the distance is approx 10 Km).
There are plenty of sandy beaches all along the coast here in all directions. The beaches of Porto Palo, Lido Fiori and Selinunte, which are also in short driving distance, have fantastic lidos, bars and restaurants also.
Layout Villa (160 sqm):
Ground Floor: Living room with white beamed ceiling, luminous kitchen-diner which opens onto the front terrace, as well as the back terrace with BBQ area, a double/twin bedroom with En-suite bathroom (shower) and access to the front terrace, a separate bathroom (shower), a further double/twin bedroom with En-suite bathroom (shower).
First Floor: Double bedroom with stunning views
- 2 level villa
- living room with television, DVD player, BlueRay player and hifi
- dining room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms (two of which en-suite) and 3 bathrooms
- satellite antenna
- washing machine
Kitchen: open kitchen-diner with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, electric kettle, toaster, juicer
Outdoors (600 sqm): Pool area and solarium, shaded front terrace, covered patio with dining table and BBQ area and a typical Mediterranean garden. The views from the villa extend over the surrounding vineyards and the sloping landscapes of the countryside of Menfi and Selinunte.
- 2 covered terraces
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 4 private open parking spaces
Private pool measuring 8m x 3m and 1,5m deep
Distances, amenities, sights and culture:
- Airport: Trapani 70 km, Palermo 98 km
- Nearest port : 9 km
- Services and shops: Restaurants and shops Marinella di Selinunte 9 km, Menfi 15 km, Castelvetrano 15 km, Porto Palo 11 Km
- Beaches: Sandy beach: 800 m. Belice Nature Reserve within 2 km, Marinella di Selinunte beach and lido 9 km, Porto Palo beach and lido 10 km, Lido Fiori beach and lido 11 km
- Attractions within 100 km: Selinunte Archaeological Park 8 km, Planeta Wineries 25/27 km, Menfi 15 km, Agrigento 90 km, Trapani 80 km, Erice 100 km, Marsala 60 km
- Sports: cycling 6 km, surfing and waterskiing 15 km, Golf course Sciacca 45 km
- please consult if pets are allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
Facilities and services at extra charge (on demand)
- maid service, cook service, laundry service and babysit service
- central heating
- children bed/cot
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 300,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.