The well-designed and furnished Villa Lumia is surrounded by a lawn garden, shaded terraces and an inviting swimming pool. Perfect for a small group of friends or a family, the villa can accommodate up to six people. The three bedrooms each have their own modern bathroom for total privacy and comfort. Located in the western part of Sicily, there is much to discover and explore. Not far away is one of Sicily's most prestigious wine areas and the ancient archaeological site of Selinunte.
The villa is developed on the ground floor only. The well-equipped kitchen is decorated with typical Sicilian majolica tiles and is connected with both the dining area and the garden. The living area has a beautiful dining table and is furnished with comfortable seating and carved wooden furniture. The beautiful wooden doors and the wooden beamed ceiling blend well with the neutral colour of the walls and fabrics. The living room, thanks to the large French window, is one with the outdoor living area. Three double bedrooms complete the floor, each with its own en-suite bathroom and direct access to the garden.
The large French window in the living room opens onto the large outdoor terrace that offers guests plenty of space to relax. A covered outdoor area with comfortable seating, a large dining table and barbecue. It is the ideal setting for happy summer meals, with uninterrupted views of the pool, the countryside and the sea. The beautiful, well-kept garden, decorated with lawn and palm trees, surrounds the pool and the entire house.
A few steps from the house, nestled in the beautiful garden, is the swimming pool bordered by its solarium equipped with sun loungers. The pool, an infinity pool, is irregularly shaped, measures 10 m x 5 m and has a depth ranging from 1.20 m to 1.50 m. For access to the water there are 6 steps on the short side. The pool will be open from May 1st to October 31st.
Distances, amenities, sights and culture:
- Airport: Trapani 67 km
- Railway Station: Castelvetrano 5 km
- Services and shops: Castelvetrano 4 km
- Beaches: Marinella 11 km
- Parking: Private parking outside the property
- Attractions within 100 km: Selinunte Archaeological Park 11 km, Porto Palo Tower 23 km, Mazara del Vallo 25 km, Capo San Marco Nature Reserve 40 km, Marsala 45 km, Castellamare del Golfo 57 km, Zingaro Nature Reserve 68 km, Trapani 85 km, Agrigento 95 km
- Altitude: 93 slm
- smoking is not allowed
- pets allowed on request (please consult)
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
- bed linen and towels
- final cleaning
- gas (for kitchen use)
- electricity (up to 160 kWh/week)
- internet Wi-Fi connection
- pool and park maintenance
Facilities and services not included
- electricity above 160 kWh/week (EUR 0.60 per kWh)
- tourist tax (where applicable)
- in case of non-disposal of urban waste, the extra payment of EUR 50 per week will be required at check-out
- extra cleaning when pets are present (EUR 30/pet/week)
Facilities and services at extra charge (on demand)
- extra cleaning (EUR 22/hour/cleaner)
- extra linen (EUR 15/person)
- heating (according to consumption with prices in force at the time of stay)
- baby cot EUR 35/week
- high chair EUR 35/week
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 700,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.